Many Warriors’ fans have been eagerly waiting for the Warriors to make a trade this offseason, but it hasn’t happened. Instead, the Warriors have been linked to numerous trades since the season ended, but nothing has materialized. Now, Ric Bucher reports any deal with the Minnesota Timberwolves is currently dead and Kevin Love won’t likely be traded before the NBA Draft this Thursday.The T-Wolves could wait until the trade deadline in February to trade Love, but they would be better served by trading the All-Star big man before the the loaded 2014 NBA Draft.
Now, every Warriors’ fan has become a general manager and is trying to figure out which trade best benefits the Warriors. Although the Love door seems to be closed, anything can happen in the next few days. Check out our top Warriors World Forum topics:
- If you could magically undo the Iggy trade right now, would you?
- Kawakami: Can Warriors wait for ideal Kevin Love scenario?
- Pretty spot on take on Love, Warriors, Klay, etc…Andrew Sharp from Grantland
- @sam_amick: Has Klay Thompson killed Kevin Love-Warriors trade?
- Report: Warriors interested in Channing Frye (stretch 4). Search is over
- Heard from an inside source that warriors and rockets are working a deal
- New NBA secondary logos… including Warriors..
- CBSSports: This looks like Golden State dragging things out, and nothing more.
- Papa “It’s not dead, it’s not dead” Just Flip figuring out what he wants
- just a thought – it’s likely GSW pulled Klay off the table