- Tip Off: 7:30 PM PT
- Television: CSN-BA
Detroit Pistons Team Profile
- Offensive Efficiency: 100.2 (22nd in NBA)
- Defensive Efficiency: 105.0 (24th in NBA)
- Points: Greg Monroe, 15.9 PPG
- Rebounds: Greg Monroe, 9.5 RPG
- Assists: Jose Calderon, 7.4 APG
- Steals: Greg Monroe, 1.3 SPG
- Blocks: Andre Drummond (injured), 1.7 BPG
- Field Goal Percentage: Andre Drummond (injured), 59.2% FG
- 3-Point Field Goal Percentage: Jose Calderon, 50.7% 3PT FG
Scope the Opposition: Piston Powered.
Preview: The Detroit Pistons (23-43) are coming into tonight’s contest at Oracle Arena in a funk.
They have lost six games in a row and are in the midst of a tough Western Conference road trip. Lawrence Frank’s unit has already lost back-to-back games on this trip to both the Los Angeles Clippers and Utah Jazz.
Detroit will be facing the Golden State Warriors (36-29) for the second and last time this season.
For more details on tonight’s contest, have a look at the Piston Powered preview available here.
Questions or comments? Feel free to leave them in the comments section or you can contact me by email at JM.Poulard@Warriorsworld.net.