Inside the Scope: Charlotte Bobcats (7-18) x Golden State Warriors (17-9)
- Tip Off: 7:30 p.m. (PT)
- Television: CSN-BA
Charlotte Bobcats Team Profile
- Offensive Efficiency: 99.1 (25th in NBA)
- Defensive Efficiency: 108.3 (30th in NBA)
- Points: Kemba Walker, 18.8 PPG
- Rebounds: Byron Mullens, 7.7 RPG
- Assists: Kemba Walker, 6.1 APG
- Steals: Kemba Walker, 2.0 SPG
- Blocks: Bismack Biyombo, 1.7 BPG
- Field Goal Percentage: Brendan Haywood, 50.9% FG
- 3-Point Field Goal Percentage: Gerald Henderson, 55.6% 3PT FG
Scope the Opposition: Queen City Hoops.
Preview: After losing on the road in a shootout at Sacramento, the Golden State Warriors will look to rebound tonight when they host a Charlotte Bobcats team that was defeated by the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night with the Cats missing several looks right at the rim to win the game as the clock expired.
Charlotte then followed up that effort with a 17-point loss on the following night in Phoenix.
Thus, after losing 13 games in a row, Michael Jordan’s team needs a win in the worst way. But is a trip to Oracle Arena the best place to obtain it?
During the Warriors east coast swing, Golden State made a stop at Charlotte and took a relatively big lead against the Bobcats and then saw them rally a little to make somewhat of a game of it.
Stephen Curry was magical in that contest as he flashed his wizardry as a basketball player with a series of ball fakes and impressive ball handling skills that completely fooled the defense.
Curry’s shine combined with David Lee’ s production and the Dubs’ defense should suffice tonight to pull out the contest against a struggling Bobcats team.