- Tip Off: 4:30 p.m. (PT)
- Television: CSN-BA
Brooklyn Nets Team Profile
- Offensive Efficiency: 104.4 (7th in NBA)
- Defensive Efficiency: 102.4 (18th in NBA)
- Points: Brook Lopez, 18.5 PPG
- Rebounds: Reggie Evans, 8.4 RPG
- Assists: Deron Williams, 8.8 APG
- Steals: Gerald Wallace, 1.9 SPG
- Blocks: Brook Lopez, 2.5 BPG
- Field Goal Percentage: Reggie Evans, 57.7% FG
- 3-Point Field Goal Percentage: Jerry Stackhouse, 44.7% 3PT FG
Scope the Opposition: The Brooklyn Game.
Preview: Devin Kharpertian reached out to me for a preview of the game and we both had the opportunity to ask each other three questions about the respective teams we both cover.
Here’s a quick look at one of topics covered in the Q&A:
Devin: Is this team playing over its head at 11-7, or is that about right for their talent level?
J.M.: Oddly enough, an argument could be made that the Golden State Warriors have actually under-achieved so far in this season. Andrew Bogut was supposed to be the franchise center that patrolled the paint and made things easier on offense but in the few games he played in, there was a cap on his minutes that essentially meant that Mark Jackson could only use him in small spurts.
The player the Dubs brought in to revamp the defense hasn’t actually had a chance to do so; and yet, Golden State owns the 11th best defensive efficiency mark in the league, which has kept them in games.
Give the post a read in its entirety to get a better grasp of both Golden State and Brooklyn, it can be found here.
Questions or comments? Feel free to leave them in the comments section or you can contact me by email at JM.Poulard@Warriorsworld.net.