According to Marcus Thompson on twitter, David Lee is back in the hospital receiving treatment for his elbow.
He’s out. Still in hospital RT @badaznboy22: sup Marcus any news on David lee tonite??
To recap the events that led to David Lee missing 2 games and potentially another 3-4 more. His elbow caught NY Knicks forward Wilson Chandler in the mouth breaking off 2 of Wilson’s teeth, into David’s elbow.
- Abdenour puts a wrap around Lee’s Arm during the game
- Abdenour puts another wrap around the arm after the first one bleeds through with about 3 minutes left in the game
- Supposedly, the Knicks medical staff takes care of the cut
- David wakes up with the most pain he’s ever felt in his life, swollen arm, can’t move his hand
- Bulls medical staff checks out Lee for the next game in Chicago, suggests a visit to the hospital
- Lee has surgery last Friday for an infected laceration
- Lee is back in the hospital again today
To recap, Dirk Nowitzki missed 1 game last year with 3 teeth in his elbow, David Lee, we still don’t know. This has led fans to wonder what the Warriors training and medical staff were thinking.